Welcome to 20th IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology.
WE HAVE EXTENDED THE SUBMISSION TO MARCH 7th.
We are happy to announce two discounts for students and groups (they cannot be combined):
- 25% discount on registration fees for Early Early Registration dedicated to Undergraduate, Master, PhD students registering before May 15th.
- A 25% discount on registration fees for groups of 4 Undergraduate, Master, PhD students and Post Doctoral Fellows from the same research group registering before May 15th.
The 20th edition of the IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology (IEEE-NANO 2020) will be held at Hotel Bonaventure in Montreal from July 29th to 31st of 2020.
IEEE-NANO is the flagship IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology, which has been a successful annual conference since 2001. Recent conferences were held in Macau (2019), Cork (2018), Pittsburgh (2017), Sendai (2016), Rome (2015), and Toronto (2014).
The conference scope spans both nanoscience and nanotechnology, including:
- Developing new nanomaterials or manipulating matter at nanometre length scale
- Studying the fundamental physical, chemical or biological properties of these nanomaterials and nanostructures
- Manipulating and optimizing nanomaterials and nanostructures to create new nanosensors, nanoactuators and nanoelectronic/nanophotonic devices.
We welcome contributions from both academic and industry-based researchers.
Listed below are some of the more specific topics that IEEE-NANO 2020 will focus on:
- Sustainable electronics and abundant nanomaterials from natural sources
- Energy Harvesting, Storage & Management
See technical areas for a complete list.
We negotiated a special rate with Hotel Bonaventure, please see accomodation for more information.
The conference is also endorsed by the Electrochemical Society :