All presenters and attendees must register online.
At least one author should register to the conference (with payment) by June 15th and attend the Conference to present the paper.
We are happy to announce two discounts for students and groups (they cannot be combined):
- 25% discount on registration fees for Early Early Registration dedicated to Undergraduate, Master, PhD students registering before May 15th.
- A 25% discount on registration fees for groups of 4 Undergraduate, Master, PhD students and Post Doctoral Fellows from the same research group registering before May 15th (one member of the group will benefit from free registration).
To benefit from these discounts you need to contact Pradeep Misra (firstname.lastname@example.org) to give :
- Your given name and surname as listed in the NANO database
- The PIN of the person receiving the free registration
- The email address of the person receiving the free registration
|Registration type||Early early bird (Before May 15th)||Early bird (Before June 23rd)||Advanced (Before July 18th)||On-site (July 19th to 31st)||One day only|
|IEEE Member||NA||600 USD||700 USD||750 USD||400 USD|
|Non-Member||NA||715 USD||815 USD||850 USD||400 USD|
|IEEE Student Member||25% discount||450 USD||490 USD||550 USD||400 USD|
|Student Non-Member||25% discount||550 USD||590 USD||650 USD||400 USD|
|Accompany Person||NA||400 USD||400 USD||450 USD||400 USD|
*Groups of four Undergraduate, Master, PhD students and Post Doctoral Fellows from the same research group registering before May 15th).
- One full registration (i.e., student registrations are NOT full registrations) covers a maximum of two accepted papers by the same registered author. A student registration (applies to both IEEE Student Members and Non-Member Students) covers only one accepted paper.
- An additional USD200 must be paid by the same author for each additional paper to be presented at the conference and included in the proceedings if the additional paper(s) have no other registered authors.
For papers with more than 6 pages, the author will be required to pay USD100 per page for the extra pages to be included in the conference proceedings.
- Each full registration and student registration include 1 Digest Book, Proceedings, 1 Welcome Reception ticket, 3 days Lunch tickets, and 1 Banquet ticket.
- Accompanying Person registration include 1 Welcome Reception ticket, 3 days Lunch tickets, and 1 Banquet ticket. (No digest book nor proceeding).
- Drinks, food served at the coffee and lunch breaks are also free to all registered attendees.
- For onsite registration, credit card with UnionPay logo is NOT accepted.
- A full refund of the paid registration fee will be returned (after deduction of any related transaction fees) if the cancellation is made on/before May 10th, 2020.
- 50% of the paid registration fee will be returned (after deduction of any related transaction fees) if the cancellation is made on/before May 25th, 2020.
- No refund will be given if cancellation is made after May 26th, 2020.