REGISTRATION now OPEN!
All presenters and attendees must register online.
At least one author should register to the conference (with payment) by July 7th and attend the conference to present the paper.
However, please wait until you get your acceptance notification before registering. You can then upload your FINAL paper after registering. [This sequence (paper acceptance, registration, final paper submission) avoids final paper upload problems.]
Note: If you are doing a “Presentation without publication,” you should have already received your acceptance notification and can proceed to registration and then to re-upload of your final abstract.
Click here to register!
Note: To register for the conference, you require a Personal Information Number (PIN). If you are an author with a paper, you already have a PIN and password. Else you need to create a Papercept account to get a PIN to be able to register (link on registration page).
|Registration type||Early bird (Before July 7th)||
Regular (After July 7th)
(until the presentation
|IEEE Member||330 USD||430 USD||430 USD|
|Non-Member||390 USD||490 USD||490 USD|
|IEEE Student Member||250 USD||300 USD||300 USD|
|Student Non-Member||320 USD||370 USD||370 USD|
|IEEE Life Member||250 USD||300 USD||300 USD|
|Qualifying Sponsor||Level 1-4 ($500-$2000)||Level 1-4 ($500-$2000)||NA|
** – we expect the videos will be online for at least 30 days post-conference
- One full registration covers a maximum of two accepted papers by the same registered author.
- An additional USD200 must be paid by the same author for each additional paper to be presented at the conference and included in the proceedings if the additional paper(s) have no other registered authors.
- For papers with more than 6 pages, the author will be required to pay USD100 per page for the extra pages to be included in the conference proceedings.
Attendee Refund Policy:
- A full refund of the paid registration fee will be returned (after deduction of any related transaction fees) if the cancellation is made on/before July 7th, 2020.
- 50% of the paid registration fee will be returned (after deduction of any related transaction fees) if the cancellation is made on/before July 15th, 2020.
- No refund will be given if cancellation is made after July 15th, 2020.
- No refund will be given for sponsor level registrations. Substitutions are allowed.